Monday, March 8, 2010

WHAT IS GOD? ALL OF US TOGETHER IS GOD

BY MARIE CONROY
http://allofustogethergod.blogspot.com/

I sit quietly in my chair
so excited about the journey
I close my eyes and to the beat of my breath
I tune into the light pulsing in my heart

I become the light 
I take a moment to feel it
breathing in the sun glowing in my heart
Like starting an engine
I swirl up my spine filling my brain with light
and now like a laser I beam down to my feet 
and into the earth

I swirl in circles around the edge
round and round until I reach the center of our earth
I see sapphires rubies emeralds and diamonds 
layers and layers of lava and jewels 
like a cake made for God 

At the speed of thought
my light follows me like a comet  
as I swirl round and round the earth
lighting up the jewels
now all shining bright in my light 

I drape this gorgeous rainbow 
around me like a cape
and now fused together 
all the colors become white
and as one we light up 
the entire inside of the planet

Now in a nanosecond
I beam back up into my body 
up my spine and out the top of my head
Like roots of a tree 
my light keeps me connected to the earth

I keep going and going fueled by this light 
I shoot straight past the planets 
and into the endless dark
passing rivers of stars that light my way

I know exactly where I am going
and I am giggling even before I get there
and I see it
a beacon 
pulsing in time to the beat of my heart 

a light so bright
it encompasses me 
enfolds me
as every cell in my body opens like a flower

All I feel is joy

I LOVE IT HERE
the words fall out of my mouth 
in absolute awe and gratitude

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
I am home

ALL OF US ARE HERE TOGETHER

THIS IS GOD
All of us together is God

Each one of us a cell in God's eternal brain
the soil the trees the earth the water 
are God's lifeblood and food.
Together everything here is clear
seeing all our experiences 
fused together as one

Here I can ask anything!
All the questions have answers
All the pain is resolved 
All the love is waiting to be opened
Like presents filling a room
Gifts from our Creator
Gifts born for us to open and make real

Everything begins and ends here

Here there is no good and bad
only love and learning
Patience with all of us 
and our everyday choices
This is home
All of us together as one is Home
All of us together is God.

In the silence 
In the stillness 
I ask and I ask
I listen and I listen 
and what I hear lights me up! 
Now I know exactly what to do

My intention flows out like light
and the Universe reorganizes 
the cells of creation around it
I trust it 
I get out of the way 
as I humbly witness the source of creation in me

Step by step dreams become real
full of LOVE 
full of learning
full of all of us together learning
full of GOD the Universe is inside all of us

In an instant 
my light beams me back into my body
now fueled with exuberance 
I begin the day!

I AM A MEMBER OF THE UNIVERSE

GOD IS ALL OF US TOGETHER AS ONE